Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Word From Our Sponsor...


So...

I see my readers have slowly but surely grown increasingly weary of watching my tediously-tiresome videos, constantly revisiting the same-old, lame-old theme... Maybe they're bored... Maybe they've simply lost interest... Maybe they just don't care anymore...

Well... I'm sorry if other people's unceasing, heart-wrenching, mind-harrowing, soul-crushing, excruciating existential pain isn't entertaining enough for you... Please forgive me for bothering you with it... How silly of me to think you'd even care... ( Here: take the blue pill... )

The above painstakingly-awkward and disturbingly-inappropriate message has been brought to you from the abysmal pits of my deeply disturbed and tremendously troubled psyche...

3 comments :

Bruno C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Odysseus said...

Fake and gay.

Odysseus said...

The above is my favorite youtube comment.