Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On My Plummeting Blog-Statistics





This Blog Definitely Needs More Followers...


On the blessings of having such a small and declining readership:

1. It keeps the mind humble, in accordance with the blessed image of our divine Saviour, Who Himself was also meek and lowly in heart (Matthew 11:29).

2. It helps create an intimate and more familial atmosphere for my few readers, and even fewer commenters.

3. It makes for excellent damage control to my public image (or what's left of it, anyway) once all my hidden secrets will be revealed, and I'll finally be exposed for the rotten fraud that I really am...

6 comments :

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

I'd like to start by sincerely apologizing to my pious readers for the explicitly heterosexual content so ostentatiously and unapologetically displayed in this video: it's so retrograde, yes, I know: fossils of a bygone era, when women were still into men, and men into women: so past century...

Odysseus said...

OK, how do you get a Youtube video embedded to start halfway through. This is matter of vital national importance. (Not that you would care, you foreigner!)

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

In the embed code, after the eleven characters that make up the video's address, but before the closing double quotation marks, you add &start=, followed by the number of seconds at which you want the video to start:

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZYbEL06lEU&start=127"

Odysseus said...

Thanks!

Bruno C said...

Aw Luka, we still love you <3

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Thanks, Bruno: It was really nice of you to say that.