when you're a star, they let you do it. — d.j. trump



— revelation —

15:7 and one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of god: 16:17 and the seventh angel poured out his vial, 18 and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth: so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 5 and i heard the angel say: thou art righteous, o lord, 6 for they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Contracepting to the Glory of God!


The only question is: which God?

There is no God, other than my own Comfort, and Onan is its Prophet.


Don't you find it rather ironic how Christians, who confess to the existence of a Heavenly Father and His only-begotten Son, adopt [pun intended] a contraceptive mentality, whereas Muslims, who outright reject the concept of God as being anyone's Father, have children by the truck-load?

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.


Romans 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

0 comments :