when you're a star, they let you do it. — d.j. trump



— revelation —

15:7 and one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of god: 16:17 and the seventh angel poured out his vial, 18 and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth: so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 5 and i heard the angel say: thou art righteous, o lord, 6 for they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Heart of the Matter


One night I had a dream. Outside, the sky was made into a single being. I couldn't look at it because of its brightness. I fell with my face to the ground, because I understood that it was a divine power. I heard a voice telling me: Look at this! Who does not know what this is will never see the Kingdom of Heaven! As I was lying with my face to the ground, I lifted up my head a bit, to look at what it was showing me. About where its face was, I could see only lightnings, and when it spoke, it was as if it thundered. Looking towards the frightfully-large hand, I saw that it held a human heart wherein there was much filth. I heard that thundery voice again: Look and know that whosoever does not know what this is will not see the Kingdom of Heaven! The dream scared me greatly. For three days I was not able to do anything. I shook the whole time, and stood in great fear, although I haven't understood too much of it.


0 comments :