After His brutal mistreatment at the hands of earthlings, Christ finally ascends to Heaven, never to be seen or heard from again..
when you're a star, they let you do it. — d.j. trump
— revelation —
15:7 and one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of god: 16:17 and the seventh angel poured out his vial, 18 and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth: so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 5and i heard the angel say: thou art righteous, o lord, 6 for they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Enjoying The Summer...
( You may wish to turn up the volume on your computer ).
Yeah... I know perfectly well what you mean, Rob...
It's like that one time I posted a certain video on my blog, and then this chick gets all worked up, and starts leaving all these awkward comments on my web-page, and afterwards, when I confront her about it, she starts complaining about how miserable her life has been, using her hurt feelings and past painful experiences as an excuse to justify her totally inappropriate behavior... I think her name was Roberta, or something like that: I don't recall exactly... :-)
4 comments :
Boohoo. My heart goes out to broken-hearted women everywhere.
This post wasn't about "women".
I know but it pisses me off when I see them using emotions to manipulate people. I've had more than enough of that BS in my life.
So... I lash out.
Yeah... I know perfectly well what you mean, Rob...
It's like that one time I posted a certain video on my blog, and then this chick gets all worked up, and starts leaving all these awkward comments on my web-page, and afterwards, when I confront her about it, she starts complaining about how miserable her life has been, using her hurt feelings and past painful experiences as an excuse to justify her totally inappropriate behavior... I think her name was Roberta, or something like that: I don't recall exactly... :-)
Post a Comment