Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Comparison Between Three Great Religious Figures: Christ, Muhammad, and Myself


I crave. I lust. I covet. I desire.

I crave women.
I crave the beauty of their face.
I crave the form of their body.
I crave the sight of their skin.
I crave the touch of their flesh.
I crave their presence in my life.
If I were to imagine the pleasures of Paradise, I would picture them as carnal and sensual delights.



Mohammed craved. Mohammed lusted. Mohammed coveted. Mohammed desired.

Mohammed craved women.
Mohammed craved the beauty of their face.
Mohammed craved the form of their body.
Mohammed craved the sight of their skin.
Mohammed craved the touch of their flesh.
Mohammed craved their presence in his life.
Mohammed is well-known for depicting the pleasures of Paradise as carnal and sensual delights.



Christ did not crave. Christ did not lust. Christ did not covet. Christ did not desire.

Christ did not crave women.
Christ did not crave the beauty of their face.
Christ did not crave the form of their body.
Christ did not crave the sight of their skin.
Christ did not crave the touch of their flesh.
Christ did not crave their presence in His life.
Christ did not envision the pleasures of Paradise as carnal and sensual delights. (Quite the contrary, actually...)


Guess the Muslims are right after all: we're all born Muslims...

None of those bound by passions and lusts are worthy to approach Thee and to serve Thee, for to serve Thee is fearsome and dreadful even for the Heavenly Powers...


0 comments :