Friday, November 18, 2011

I Want To Break Free...




( You may wish to turn up the volume on your computer ).


Luke 9:62  And Jesus said unto him: No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Genesis 19:17  And it came to pass, when They had brought them forth abroad, that [ the Angel ] said: Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed! 26  ¶But [ Lot's ] wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

Revelation 3:14  ¶And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write: 15  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 10:37  He that loveth father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after Me, is not worthy of Me.


Let us now lay aside all earthly cares, so that we may receive the King of all, invisibly surrounded by Angelic hosts: Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia !


My Hope is the Father, my Refuge is the Son, my Shelter is the Holy Spirit: Holy Trinity, Glory to You!
The Prayer of Saint Ioannikios

0 comments :