when you're a star, they let you do it. — d.j. trump



— revelation —

15:7 and one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of god: 16:17 and the seventh angel poured out his vial, 18 and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth: so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 5 and i heard the angel say: thou art righteous, o lord, 6 for they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Favorite Trigonometric Function



Apart From Maths, My Other Interests Also Include Waltz and Astronomy...

8 comments :

Bruno C said...

Well, I guess I did well by being a total failure at maths at school :D

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

So I take it that you're a virtuous person then...

Bruno C said...

Meh.

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Skateboarding is known to have this effect on people.

Bruno C said...

You and your ever-ready comebacks :(

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Quite.

Odysseus said...

This equation really blew my mind the first time I saw it.

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

What equation ?