when you're a star, they let you do it. — d.j. trump



— revelation —

15:7 and one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of god: 16:17 and the seventh angel poured out his vial, 18 and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth: so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 5 and i heard the angel say: thou art righteous, o lord, 6 for they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Forbidden Fruit(s)


Pious Orthodox Christians are to abstain from tasting the sweetness of the following fruits during fasting periods :

Peaches, Bananas & Water-Melons.

3 comments :

Bruno C said...

Do you really mean that literally and I'm just a pervert for understanding something else?

I'm confused... no, really...

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Shame on you, Bruno, for twisting my words like that! I am deeply disappointed in you! Looks like the Calvinists were right all along in believing that you Catholics are nothing more than a bunch of unregenerate and totally-depraved pseudo-Christians!

P.S.: Although I'm no mind-reader, and -contrary to popular belief- I do not possess the gift of clair-voyance, my 'feminine intuition' tells me that your undisclosed thoughts are probably on the right track in deciphering the true and apparently not-so-well-hidden meaning of this rather transparent and otherwise-unorthodox post.. :-)

Bruno C said...

Ha. I knew it had to be something like that, coming from you... ;)