when you're a star, they let you do it. — d.j. trump



— revelation —

15:7 and one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of god: 16:17 and the seventh angel poured out his vial, 18 and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth: so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 5 and i heard the angel say: thou art righteous, o lord, 6 for they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Spirit Of Unity: An Ecumenical Pentecost Article


I think that those who sow discord among Christians are wrong, and that John Paul the Second was right when he called Orthodoxy and Catholicism the two lungs of Europe... For instance, some people think -wrongly, I might add- that the fact that Catholics and Orthodox attach opposite colors to the Feast of Pentecost ( red in the West, and green in the Christian East ) would also imply a polarity of opposition between the two faiths: when nothing, in fact, could be further away from the truth ! Far from being polar opposites, the two faiths harmoniously complete and complement each other in perfect unity: the green grass and willow-branches that fill the floor of Orthodox churches on the day of Pentecost are the much-needed fuel that is necessary for the Catholic Inquisition to kindle the red flames of fire underneath the scaffold meant for Protestants and other heretics...

2 comments :

Bruno C said...

I knew you were up to something as soon as I started reading it... xD

PS: I'm a Catholic.

Anonymous said...

lol!

PS1:
I'm calvinist!
:P

PS2:
Soli Deo Gloria!
:]