Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yes. It Is Actually Possible For The Grown-Up Mind To Re-Experience States Of Utter And Complete Child-Likeness


That's what my previous post was about...

( You know... the one that almost no one actually bothered reading... )

That's what all my posts for the past five weeks have been about, actually...

But, hey: it's OK. If the topic of engodment bores you, that's fine by me... I could always use the remaining time-frame to post all those nice little videos about Iesbians that I was storing up... They've been piling up by the dozens anyway... What better way to honor the sacred time-span of Great and Holy Lent, right ? Besides, it's not like anyone cares anyway, so...

3 comments :

Odysseus said...

-all those nice little videos about lesbians that I was storing up-

Oh, boy, here we go again. LOL

Bruno C said...

Been struggling with the Christian concept of childlikeness in relation to my own life quite a lot lately. Truly easier said than done... :(

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Then I'll resume posting on the subject... All I need is one good listener, who's interested in the topic.